We all have times in our lives when we need a bit of support to help us with what is going on. It is often useful to discuss thing with someone who has no involvement in the situation and where things can be said in a bubble. Counselling give you the time and space to work through some of these areas.
There are lots of different reasons why people come to see me some of these are
- Bereavement and Loss
- Feeling confused or at a crossroads in your life (going to uni, work changes retirement, relationship changes. marriage, mid-life crisis, retirement, career change)
- Relationship counselling as individuals or couples. For example change in relationshps, ending, starting, divrce ,seperation. affairs, communication
- Family problems - children, parents, step relationship grandparents in-laws
- Dealing with change, Feeling blocked. Difficult decisions.
- Counselling for pregnacy including miscarrage, IVF,premeture birth post natal depression.
- Counselling or coaching for work related problems
- Life Laundry - just putting things in order and reviewing what changes you may want to make.